Deliberate Team Development
What you will cover
- HOW TO GET ALONG
- How to leverage the diverse knowledge, skills, and abilities of team members
- Which specific individual behaviors to change in order to improve collaboration
- How to preempt unhealthy relationship conflict
- HOW TO LEVERAGE COLLECTIVE WISDOM
- A better brainstorming process for teams
- Immediately improve accountability and feedback among team members
- Team decision-making and problem-solving processes
- HOW TO HOLD YOURSELF AND OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE
- How to employ feedback processes to improve accountability on team projects
- How to measure and maintain team productivity and outcomes
- HOW TO GET RESULTS!
Contact us for in-house training and or team coaching.
Use evidence-based team development strategies to accelerate team performance.
- Accelerate effective team development
- Develop positive behaviors
- Encourage diverse thinking
- Encourage collaboration
- Increase focus on goals and metrics
- Create an action plan, team norms, and draft a team charter
Who should attend
This workshop is especially suitable for new teams or teams going through transition at any level of the organization.
How it works
- This two-day workshop is best delivered over two separate sessions of about six hours each at least a week apart. It is based on evidence and research primarily in the field of team dynamics (references below). This program can be customized to your needs.
- Preliminary team development survey (to assess current state)
- Individual assessments Myer’s Briggs or Parker Team Player surveys (to understand and appreciate diversity of thought and skills contributing to the team).
Pricing is personalized according to the chosen reinforcement schedule, format, and/or number of participants.
|1. Introduction to team development|
2. How to accelerate team development
Clarify team vision, mission, goals
Create a team identity
Build team trust
Draft team charter
Identify team trust norms
Norms for deliberate debate
Holding others accountable
Measuring team performance